The proceedings of the last ETTC meeting held at Newbold College in March 2015 are now ready for publication. This is the first time ETTC proceedings are published.The book will be titled after the theme of the conference: Ecclesia reformata semper reformanda.
The volume includes 9 chapters plus a foreword. The chapters were peer-reviewed, including by a non-adventist scholar. The chapters are:
• Keynote Address: An Urgent Call for Change – Michael Pearson
• Who spoke the Bible? – Aulikki Nahkola
• Unlearning and Relearning Sola Scriptura: Satan as a Case Study – Tom de Bruin
• The Delay of the Parousia: Re-Thinking the Adventist Approach – Laszlo Gallusz
• ‘Revival and Reformation’: A Recent Adventist Initiative in a Broader Perspective – Reinder Bruinsma
• Fundamental Beliefs: Curse or Blessing ? On the Pros and Cons of Adventist Confessional Statements – Rolf J. Pöhler
• The Church and Individualism: Searching for Truth or Finding Oneself? – Bjorn Ottesen
• Being Content with Ishmael: A Sermon on Learning from Abraham’s Experience of Learning and Unlearning – Laurence A. Turner
This volume will be available on Amazon by the end of April 2016 at the latest.